New: Order Online !
You can now order everything you need for the WIX uniform (e.g. school logo sweatshirt and polo, trousers and dresses, jackets and school bags online. Please visit our dedicated pages at Price & Buckland to register and order:
order WIX uniforms here
Nursery and Reception class
Uniform is compulsory for children in the Nursery and Reception class
Navy sweatshirt with school logo or cardigan
White polo shirt with or without school logo
Blue "WIX" Sweatshirt (available from the office)
White collared t-shirt
Navy trousers, skirt or pinafore
Sensible flat footwear
Blue gingham dress
Sensible flat footwear (no flip-flops, sling backs or open-toe sandals)
PE KIT – Navy shorts, navy jogging bottoms (winter), white (scoop neck) t-shirt, plimsolls or sensible trainers
Reception children should keep their PE kit in a named bag on their peg. Trainers must be brought in the summer term for outdoor PE. We encourage the children to dress independently and would be grateful if you could support us by doing likewise at home.
- A sensible and named coat should be worn in the colder weather, hats and gloves etc may be kept in a bag on their peg.
- Reading books and letters should be carried in a book bag. These are available from the office.
- All children should bring a spare change of clothing that can be left at school. Sometimes children do have accidents and it ensures the child feels comfortable again afterwards. Activities in the Early Years include painting and water play so children may need to change their clothes if accidents occur. This should be in a bag to hang on their peg and again be clearly marked with their name.
- Jewellery is not allowed at school. This is to minimise accidents and to keep your child safe. Small stud earring may be worn by those with pierced ears in Early Years. However these should be removed before coming to school on PE days.
Year 1 to Year 6
School uniform is compulsory for all English stream classes
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Black/navy trousers –Black/navy skirt - no denim
- Blue gingham dress during summer months
- Flat sensible footwear – no trainers, no heels, no open toes
- Navy sweatshirt with or without WIX logo
- Children should not wear jewellery with the exception of stud earrings.
- A watch if your child can tell the time
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Navy/black track suit during the winter months
- Year 4 only will require swimming trunks
- KS2 have judo as part of the curriculum. Kit is provided by the school.
The Bilingual stream classes follow the French custom and do not have a school uniform.